“You can go from wherever you are today to wherever you were created to go in life if you’re willing to do the work necessary to get there.”
Through her speaking engagements, workshops, interviews, and writing, Rhonda is committed to spreading the message that people who have been mistreated in some way can take control of their lives, overcome depression and despair, find their true purpose, and fulfill that purpose with excellence – not just despite what they’ve been through, but specifically because of it!
She enjoys the opportunity to help others by following these simple guidelines:
- Determine your specific strengths, talents, and abilities
- Decide what you really want
- Figure out what you need to do to get it
- Take control of your attitude and circumstances
- Create the life you want to live, complete with all five points of true prosperity